Order Of Royal Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Order Of Royal Blood

Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Playing back as a super casual player

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kadel

Playing back as a super casual player Empty
PostSubject: Playing back as a super casual player   Playing back as a super casual player EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 10:52 am

Following information is required:

Name: Kadel
Class: Hunter
Spec: BM
Applying as a raider or non-raider: non-raider
Link to your armory page
Available raid times
Previous guilds and reason for leaving the most recent ones: order of royal blood, taking a break from WoW
People you know in the guild: Seraphine, Lenje, Lunetta, Ferumbras, Eirulan, Weedhealer, Somanah well i know those who are still playing the last time i took a break from WoW

that is all.
Back to top Go down
Seraphine
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Playing back as a super casual player   Playing back as a super casual player EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 7:33 pm

OMG KADEL!

Fer is no longer playing tho, but most of the peeps in the list are still around (well, actually all are there besides Fer).
Back to top Go down
Kadel

PostSubject: Re: Playing back as a super casual player   Playing back as a super casual player EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 10:46 pm

haha great to hear you guys are doing fine..

just barely enough time to squeeeze in for checking out new contents in WoTLK amidst night classes and work commitment..

today gonna try grab collector's edition boxset (if there is any left)

Kadel
Back to top Go down
Seraphine
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Playing back as a super casual player   Playing back as a super casual player EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 11:44 pm

Hehe, I don't think you can easily get a collector's edition now.

Btw Kadel, if you don't have Burning Crusade, you can't install WotLK (sorry, I don't remember whether you have Burning Crusade :p).

And welcome back, your char should still be in the guild XD.
Back to top Go down
Kadel

PostSubject: Re: Playing back as a super casual player   Playing back as a super casual player EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 8:21 am

yea cant get it already anyway i was playing with you guys thru burning crusade..still remember kharazan and my last raid of the eye attempting the robot i dont remember wats its name

Kadel
Back to top Go down
Torkara
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Playing back as a super casual player   Playing back as a super casual player EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:30 am

I am not playing but still updating my game and reading this forum
I guess waiting for "that" chance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing back as a super casual player   Playing back as a super casual player Empty

Back to top Go down

Playing back as a super casual player
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Order Of Royal Blood :: Public forums :: Recruitment-
Jump to: